05/28/17

Time of the incident:

12.30am

What rule do you believe was broken:

Failrp

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/wUUBpCM48mk

Describe the incident:

I just spawned into agios and these lads go past I try hide but they've see me, i turn to face wall as I am not at trying to seem any threat to them and I kinda forgot what hands up was (I play in few different places it's all different) so I try to rp how to do it , he starts count down, ignores my RP but doesnt even finish countdown and kills me , think this is pretty poor and from other places this is failrp 100% considering didn't even finish counting down while I was trying to comply , outcome is they didn't even get the gear which not even fussed about being robbed but just basiclly killed me for nothing , send guy msg saying was bit poor but nothing bsck

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Proxy

Right I don't have this recording saved because you never came to resolve.

Anyway I never did a countdown because that's just bad RP I was the one saying come-on last chance and you still didn't comply so for all we know you are just stalling for your friends and also you have your weapon out so you are a direct treat to my life. If you would havesend me a message ingame I would have been able to save my recording. I also have never received a message and couldn't be contacted on TS cause I was banned

4 minutes ago, Jhonny Franklin said:

Right I don't have this recording saved because you never came to resolve.

Anyway I never did a countdown because that's just bad RP I was the one saying come-on last chance and you still didn't comply so for all we know you are just stalling for your friends and also you have your weapon out so you are a direct treat to my life. If you would havesend me a message ingame I would have been able to save my recording. I also have never received a message and couldn't be contacted on TS cause I was banned

Generally didn't know what controls was could of taken you the last 2 secs to tell me that in RP when I was trying to but just kill me

Bit shit really isn't it , direct threat to your life while I'm facing the wall? while you have more cover and also while I'm out numbered , you guys had advantages in that situation and more willing to comply which I did but forgot the action as I play 3 different places, why didn't you slow roll for 3 more sec and wouldnt be here now .

sent msg through game and i know it's all logged on server so I'm sure ppl can check , pretty sure I got that recorded as well the msg as I sent it you died in another fight 5/7 sec after

Also say no count down? Why is it in video I here , 3,2 and dead ?

4 minutes ago, Jhonny Franklin said:

Well it odesn't really matter anymore but i am sorry i wish that i had seen the message and i would have comped you

you would admit it's pretty shit what happened then? I am reasonable a guy and I know from past experiences when going down this road sometimes pays off to have better out come for both parties

2 hours ago, Proxy said:

you would admit it's pretty shit what happened then? I am reasonable a guy and I know from past experiences when going down this road sometimes pays off to have better out come for both parties

Yea I would I mean I am sorry that it had to be this way if the admins can than they should comp you and just remove the money out of my bank