10/30/16

Staff member that banned you:

Omligon

Reason for ban:

Bad roleplay

Why do you think you were banned:

I think I was banned for poor RP

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes I feel it was unjustified as the police said to us stop the vehicle while pointing guns at us. From my point of that is initiation, however the argument from one shot was that it wasnt threatening my life but if someone points a gun at you and says stop the vehicle it tends to mean they are threatening your life. If I was to say that to a officer they would instantly class that as initiation get out and taze me. Also if thats not threatening life then me saying to someone put your hands up is also not initiation?

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I believe it was unjustified

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I have seen the video, and no it s not RDM as there is a reason for it, but the ban will not be lifted due to it being rediculously poor RP, after you VDM the police outside the station they ask you to stop the vehicle you drive off, then the police go back in the station get cars come out and you kill them.

Ban is upheld 24 Hour Ban.

It is unfortunate to see your involving yourself with such situations yet again, although I had earlier warned and spoken to you regarding several rule breaks from you/your gang, as Fuel has already posted the result of this, I would still like you to come to Teamspeak, find a staff member to further explain rules you might be unsure of, or explain to you the quality of initiation we expect before gunfire begins due to this being a Roleplay server.