Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/27/17

Staff member that banned you:

Tidus

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

Missunderstanding, lack of knowledge of the in game police communications.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, even if i may have been in the wrong, what i did seemed reasonable in the situation we were in.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

There were 4 counts of "RDM" in this situation i believe, 3 of which occured at different times. The first kill was on a person in a black hatchback. I was told we were initiated on syndicate i believe in the town. As i am lying down at the top of the hill, 500 meters away i was told to shoot anyone in that area along the road as there were police under fire, so i shot the player out of the vechicle. The second kill was on a police officer in the same town several minutes later when the situation had been resolved. i had tabbed out while looking in the direction of a group of police and when i tabbed back in a single shot was fired and Venom was killed. ( and revived just moments later by a medic). I informed everyone in my channel what had happened at the time and nothing more was said, other than " dont worry, accidentsa happen," kind of thing in the channel. While on top of the hill, beside peach field just a few minutes later there were several whispers relating to syndicate positioned on top and inside gang hideout 2 with a police officer held hostage. As i arrived at the crest of the southern hill visibility of the bottom of the compound was very limited ( i couldnt see the bottom at all) and the officer that was taken hostage i believe was shouting we are initiated on syndicate and moments later he was shot. I was still in the same position and about 5 seconds later i see that officers police suv fleeing the scene with about 3 people inside( at this point the suv was about 60 metres away from the tower, so i took into account that we were initiated on people in the tower and the fact that they were fleeing in a dead police officers vechicle right after he was shot as grounds enough to shoot the players in the car. About 15-20 minutes later i was banned, so i was unable to record my point of view and the chaotic communications along with that. Out of those 4 people only eddie said "wtf was that", and never asked to go to liason. To this moment i still dont believe that this situation was bannable because, apart from that one unfortunate misshap with Venom, i believe i had a just enough reason to shoot everyone else that i did. Obviously if i am missunderstanding a few rules or my point of vies is totally wrong i am happy for the ban to remain, but at the moment i feel it is unjustified. P.S sorry for making you read all this Tidus, it was aquite a complex situation to describe. Thank you.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes