05/27/17

Time of the incident:

10:58 on UTC time

What rule do you believe was broken:

VDM

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/ZXEDgWPKX48

Describe the incident:

I was at Meth mine, i have been gathering then orca came.After some chase it crashed into me

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Ive asked you to come ts3 Several times in sidechat and via phone. You havnt replied once but proceed to put this post up. We was simply following you from meth field because you was exploiting the co-pilot whilst farming, but no doubt all thats left out the video. You saw us following you for around 2-3mins so stopping mid sky you had the intention of us hitting you anyway. ps my loadout im wearing is worth more than your helicopter and invent worth so why on earth would i wna suicide into your chopper, but yeah either way you didnt come ts when we tried to resolve. Sol will post crash from our prospective.

Video of you exploiting Co-Pilot whilst farming, sorry for quality :

Edited by Kushx