Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/01/17

Staff member that banned you:

Did not say in ban message

Reason for ban:

"Mass RDM"

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned because i was in a car with a friend and then he VDM'd some guys so i just out of the car, picked up a gun and then some random shot at me so i shot back and killed him i then got banned.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

From an admin's POV i can see why i was banned but if the admin asked me about the situation and let me explane my side of the story i think i would not have been banned.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I don't think i should have been have been banned because i only shot once i was shot at and my friend VDM'd not me.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

RDM: Random Deathmatch:

6.1 RDM is when someone kills another without any form of roleplay, ie someone shoot someone without a single word said.
If you have been killed by RDM, NLR does not take affect.
It is not RDM if the person was role playing before shooting no matter how minimal the RP was, that would be considered Poor RP (see Roleplay Standards rule).

Next time i am apart of a VDM i will report whoever was driving.

Safe Zone:

11.2 This is a safe area marked in Green. No killing, shooting or crime of any kind is permitted in this zone.
11.3 You cannot retreat to green zones for safety. Police are still allowed to use non-lethal force in this area!.