Steam ID:

Date of ban:

03/12/17

Staff member that banned you:

Didnt say

Reason for ban:

Exploiting

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned because some guy we met decided to vdm a guy and I picked up the gun not knowing it was a rule break.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No I think my ban was very reasonable from the admins point of view because it was my fault that I didn't check the server rules before playing.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I think my ban was very reasonable from the admins point of view because it was my fault that I didn't check the server rules before playing. Although it has been around 2 months I think since the ban and I have released it was very stupid what I done and I regret the choice.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

6.2 VDM is when someone intentionally uses their vehicle as a weapon, whether it be vehicle to vehicle or vehicle to player. There is a VDM script on our server, but anyone found abusing this to gain health or to rob people will be treated as VDM.

If I was to be involved in a situation like this I would remove myself and make sure I have a recording of the problem so that I can take it to an admin.

Also regarding greenzone rules it means that you cannot kill unless they have taken an active situation into a greenzone.

26 minutes ago, LukeDowsett said:

Also regarding greenzone rules it means that you cannot kill unless they have taken an active situation into a greenzone.

Safe Zone:

11.2 This is a safe area marked in Green. No killing, shooting or crime of any kind is permitted in this zone.
11.3 You cannot retreat to green zones for safety. Police are still allowed to use non-lethal force in this area!.

take some time to review those green zone rules.