Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/26/17

Staff member that banned you:

Auto ban

Reason for ban:

Toxic

Why do you think you were banned:

A guy in the server was named "Jävla invandrare" that means "fucking immigrant" in swedish. and I wrote "kill yourself" to him and got ista banned.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

no

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Yeah it was a bad thing to write "kill yourself" to him and I really regret it but I think he had a inoproiate name and that why I said it. But now I really regret it and I really want to get unbanned to play with my friends and I will never write something like that again.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

For no reason should you ever be telling someone out of character to kill themselves.

Once you understand this and agree that you wont do this again, you can be unbanned. However, any future incidents of this will hold more serious punishments.

3 hours ago, Jamz said:

For no reason should you ever be telling someone out of character to kill themselves.

Once you understand this and agree that you wont do this again, you can be unbanned. However, any future incidents of this will hold more serious punishments.

Yes I understand and I will never do it again.

I have set your ban to 48 hours. You will be automatically unbanned in 18 hours from now.

Your ban list is starting to become quite large, please read over our rules and follow them. Future punishments will be a lot more harsh.

Player will be banned until 05/28/2017 8:50 PM. That is in 18 hours.