Low Graphics mode

Hello!

When i weren't even started to play on this server, i was playing on an altis life server which had a low graphics mode, for those with toasters for pc's.

It was basically all grass turned off, i'm not sure how to do it. I have looked through my own settings and i haven't found a thing about where/if i can remove grass.

I know it will sort of give some players advantage in close quarters, but in normal arma graphics, grass is basically not even there when you pass the 100m radius of your position.

So i would like to suggest to make a low graphics mode that can fx. be turned on via in-game phone, in settings, so the rest of us who doesn't keep up with the "pc-masterrace" can actually play with decent FPS.

Usually on a good day i have about 30-40 fps, and i gotta tell you, i have medium-low graphic setting, which is fine i suppose for a GTX 760 1,5GB and a i-5 4440 CPU. When i drive i have about 20-30 frames depending on where i am, i have all shadows turned off and particles set low, and everything else that makes a big impact on low.

1 hour ago, Nicolaj Myles said:

I know it will sort of give some players advantage in close quarters, but in normal arma graphics, grass is basically not even there when you pass the 100m radius of your position.

1 hour ago, Hoggie said:

-1 Low graphic mode is unfair in gunfights. Bit stupid that you could be hidden in grass but somoene with low graphic mode is easily able to see you lying in the grass. Just save up for a half decent rig.

?