05/19/17

Staff member that banned you:

Batteye *Not the admin, the automated system*

Reason for ban:

Racisim/Toxic

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for saying KYS In direct Communication Chat

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I believe it was unjustified because i was talking to a medic and having a jolly good conversation when a random civ came up and just started making rapping sounds, loud enough for us to not be able to continue our convo, so i said kys in chat and boom im banned.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I believe it was justifed, i believe i should be unbanned because i made a mistake, i enjoy this server very much and if unbanned, i would make sure never to break any rule conciously again.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

The rapping.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Louis
Im stupid

There's really no need to ever tell someone out of character to "kill themselves".

It's toxic behaviour like this that has made so many different games and communities so horrid, and is something that we simply do not allow here.

Do you understand what you have done wrong, and do you understand that any future bans will hold more harsh punishment if you do this again.

37 minutes ago, Jamz said:

There's really no need to ever tell someone out of character to "kill themselves".

It's toxic behaviour like this that has made so many different games and communities so horrid, and is something that we simply do not allow here.

Do you understand what you have done wrong, and do you understand that any future bans will hold more harsh punishment if you do this again.

I understand what i have done wrong and that punishments will be more harsh in the future.