Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/26/17

Staff member that banned you:

server(doesnt say)

Reason for ban:

Toxic/racism in chat

Why do you think you were banned:

wrote something toxic in chat, will try to not do that again.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

yes, because i didnt get a warning before i got permanent ban.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

It wasn't.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

just got killed by the syndicate, wrote in side chat that i thought the syndicate couldn't rob hobos, and suddenly i got banned.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Hi! As Post Malone said here above, i truly do apologize. I was not thinking clear at the moment I wrote in chat, since I got so mad after spendig much time gathering, and buying the equipment I had on me. I do understand it could have been dangerous if said to the "right" person, so I am sorry for that. Of course it is not at all, by any circumstances, right to tell someone to kill themselves, but as we all know it is much easier to say bad stuff to people when you are behind a computer screen.

Yet again I apologize, and I will try to think more about what I will be writing in sidechat. I am for the most part friendly and I try to help people there (chat), instead of raging and saying bad things.