Steam ID:

Date of ban:

03/05/17

Staff member that banned you:

dont know

Reason for ban:

Mass RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

Well, I actually tried to kill an officer at kavala police station, Probably that's why i got banned.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, Because i actually didn't mass RDM, I tried to kill an officer without initiating on him and i didn't rly know the rules at that time, Also i killed 3 people but after i initiated with them (told them to put their hands up, Gave them 3 seconds and then after i killed them, I got the ban.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I should be banned because i didn't rly Mass RDM as the ban message ingame says, i just killed 3 people after i told them to put their hands up and gave them 3 seconds to comply. But yeah, I probably deserved a ban for trying to RDM an officer at kavala police station, But it shouldn't be a perm ban as i was new to the server and didn't know the rules. i've read the rules now, And i really didn't know them when i was breaking them, But now i've read them and i really want a second and last chance, If i break rules again u can perm ban me. I have a lot of friends playing in your servers and i really want to be with them.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I don't think so, I asked an admin and he said that i actually RDMed that guys.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

What you did is RDM towards the officer, and fail RP towards the civilians, do you think it's fun if a person comes to you, and robs you say hands up! 3,2,1, dead, do you think this is setting a good standard of rp on a RP server?

If you wish to shoot people for the laughs, i suggest you head to a king of the hill server, or wasteland in that case, actually i also head rumors you can find RP groups in exilemod, which is quite entertaining.

Well enough with this.

What concerns me here is the fact you say you robbed people, in the notes that i've been provided it tells me that your friend was banned, and then you started going on a mayhem spree in the greenzone.

As you migth have noticed those two stories does not add up totally together, one thing they do have in common, is that you killed people, is there something you wish to tell me, except from what you've written already?

At that time i played with my friend, We got banned because we didn't know the rules, But we saw many people RDMing/VDMing and failing to roleplay, So we thought we could do the same thing they were doing without getting banned.

But now if u give me a chance, I'll not break rules again, And if i do, You can perm ban me again.

This is not about me perm banning people, i think everyone should get atleast a new chance, i'm here to make sure you've learned your lesson, and wont do it agian.

do me the favor quote the rule that you broke, then explain what it means in your own words, and then post a link of the rule section.

Then i am sure that you've read atleast one of the rules.

6.1 RDM is when someone kills another without any form of roleplay, ie someone shoot someone without a single word said.

I randomly tried to kill that officer without initiating him (telling him to put his hands up or any kind of threat), Which is not allowed.

3.1 On our server, you are required to stay in roleplay at all times, breaking roleplay ruins the fun for everyone in that situation, and even those just listening.

I told that 3 guys to put their hands up, Gave them 3 seconds then killed them, Which is not that good RP and it probably ruined the fun of that guys i killed.