Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/23/17

Staff member that banned you:

Unknown

Reason for ban:

Duping

Why do you think you were banned:

I'm not going to beat around the bush I knew full well what i was doing when i duped; guns, money and clothes. I gave myself an unfair advantage over other players by doing this. I'm not proud of what I've done in no way shape or form and there's no point in me trying to hide it once I've been caught. It was a scummy thing to do and I'm sorry. I would put it down to my greed to have money as well as my over lazy attitude towards grinding out money. The fact it was so easy to dupe in such a small amount of time meant that I was able to afford the best gear all the time. Even though I still run round kavala with a rook #Rookbanger4lyf

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

N/A

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I'm quite sad to say this but this sever is a massive part of my life. I've got good friends on here which I've known for nearly 2 years, dating back to the ALUK days. Ive never been banned on this server before and I intend to keep it that way if I was to be unbanned.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

N/A

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

You're fully aware of the fact that if you're to be unbanned, your account will be wiped?

Aswell why didn't you report this to any staff members that you had knowledge about the duping?

how many else were you duping with? and who?

And how can i assure that you wont dupe agian if you're unbanned.

I'm fully aware my account will be wiped and I wouldnth expect anything else tbh.

The reason I didn't report the duping is really not hard to figure out. Personal gain was the sole factor for me duping.

I can assure you that I acted alone and that no one benefited other than myself from my mistake.

And as for the problem of future duping I can safely say after being banned that I won't do it again. More so the fact I don't really have any need for a gun or money as I spend all my time in a a hellcat spotting for gun fights and convoys.