Time of the incident:

around 8:10PM

What rule do you believe was broken:

Rdm

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/OXEjgiQxo4k

Describe the incident:

I was selling at Athira drug dealer, he came and shot me without ination

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Alright i just spoken to him he does not have any evidence of the matter but i spoke to him and gave him a Warning.

I also told him that he needs to make sure that enough time is given to the person to be able to comply with any order that is given to the person,

also told him that he needs to make sure that his comm's are in working order and to make sure he is speaking in the right chat ( direct not group or vehicle etc )

I have a question for you as well Jacob next time you record something is there a possibility of having better audio cause when i watched that video there was almost no ingame sound and it makes it harder for us to tell what exactly is going on ... if that is possible that would be much appreciated .