05/23/17

Time of the incident:

19:20

What rule do you believe was broken:

vdm and rdm

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zQq1o9S7RY

Describe the incident:

i pulled up at drug dealer and i jumped out of my car and said stop or die so he runs me over and shoots me and i once ran someone over while getting robbed and i got in trouble for it so i don't think this is allowed i didn't put volume because it was very loud he said the vdm was allowed

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by antonioman55
he vdmed me

This is actually utterly bullshitt, He said "This is a robbery get out of the car" He was obvoulsy blocking the road so we could escape he was just in our way and thats hes fault, When me and linuz jumped out from the car, Linuz knocked you down on the ground once again.
And we killed you bec you tried to rob us, Simply is that. Call it VDM or RDM or whatever you want buts its pure bullshitt what your story is, and in your video you not even showing the sound of your own "get out of the car you getting robbed" so what kind of evidence is it without any sound at all. Explain to everyone now <3 thanks in advance