[BB] OPS - May have been different at the time.

FriendlyNigerian

In-game name:

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/23/17

Staff member that banned you:

Not 100% Sure.

Reason for ban:

Fail RP, Bad RP and RDM.

Why do you think you were banned:

I was playing with a group of friends, we all play on another community and they decided to fuck around. I got sucked into it all and it eventually lead to me being banned. After reflecting on playing here on reborn I realised that I really enjoyed the server and found the staff to be very professional in the way they handle the situation making me regret getting caught up in it all.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes and No, The actions may have not been my own but I never stopped them and I never even tried to prevent them so I am just as guilty as the other banned members however I personally do not recall doing anything bad.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

If unbanned I intend to play here a lot more often by myself and with friends that are less stupid and hope to build a nice reputation on this server as well as getting some nice role play experiences under my belt.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Not particularly, I was of sound mind and in control of my actions.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Just now, FriendlyNigerian said:

In-game name:

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/23/17

Staff member that banned you:

Not 100% Sure.

Reason for ban:

Fail RP, Bad RP and RDM.

Why do you think you were banned:

I was playing with a group of friends, we all play on another community and they decided to fuck around. I got sucked into it all and it eventually lead to me being banned. After reflecting on playing here on reborn I realised that I really enjoyed the server and found the staff to be very professional in the way they handle the situation making me regret getting caught up in it all.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes and No, The actions may have not been my own but I never stopped them and I never even tried to prevent them so I am just as guilty as the other banned members however I personally do not recall doing anything bad.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

If unbanned I intend to play here a lot more often by myself and with friends that are less stupid and hope to build a nice reputation on this server as well as getting some nice role play experiences under my belt.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Not particularly, I was of sound mind and in control of my actions.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Just like to point out that its not my who is banned but my friend OPS, I offered to put this unban up for him as he does not yet have a forum account and his written English is not the best. Hope you understand.

Okay, so just had a check up on who i was dealing with, it seems like your gang is getting to the point where you actually understand where you messed up, and what not do to for future, but when that is said, i'm going to ask the same questions to you aswell.

Why should we let you back in?

How can you contribute?

How can i assure myself that you wont do the same mistake?

8 hours ago, Fabrizio R. R. Hernandez said:

Okay, so just had a check up on who i was dealing with, it seems like your gang is getting to the point where you actually understand where you messed up, and what not do to for future, but when that is said, i'm going to ask the same questions to you aswell.

Why should we let you back in?

How can you contribute?

How can i assure myself that you wont do the same mistake?

Writing on behalf of [BB] OPS

I believe you should allow me back onto your community because I understand that I have broken rules in turn that caused me to get banned but all of my friends have been unbanned and I would like to join them once again.

I can contribute in creating some situations with anyone on the server and in doing so possibly make a fun experience for everyone involved.

Mistakes have been made and will not be done again. I would like to return with a clean slate and hopefully enjoy the server once again.