03/23/17

Staff member that banned you:

Asdar

Reason for ban:

abusive behavior

Why do you think you were banned:

slandering an officer

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I believe my ban cant be excused for , i was annoyed at the fact that i was kicked out of the cop force when i was on everyday for at least 6 hours minimum and i lost my temper causing me to say what i did. i have said sorry to the member of the community i slander and like i said i take full responsibility for my actions.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

none

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

none

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Why did you think it was a good idea at that given time?

at the time i was more annoyed at the fact that i was kicked out of the cop force due to something which i had no input or able to give my side of things as a result anoyyed at this i decided to call who i thought was to blame the offensive word , looking back i had made a huge mistake but and not sure why i though it was a good idea at the time , just to release some anger out at the person which i regret doing so.

why is it a good idea to let you back prior to this incident?

because i have had 2 months to think about what i have done and i wish i could take back what i said , i have enjoyed playing on the server and enjoyed playing with friends which are still on the server , i will show that i have changed and prove that i am willing to be a good member of the community.

Lets hope you will be, but what you need to be aware of is due to your actions you're still held responsible for them, i wish to inform you that you currently got a blacklist from the police force, without the option to appeal it, so by this, you're not to return to the police force for future, unless they change it.

How will you prevent yourself from going crazy on one person if you get annoyed again?

Lets hope you will be, but what you need to be aware of is due to your actions you're still held responsible for them, i wish to inform you that you currently got a blacklist from the police force, without the option to appeal it, so by this, you're not to return to the police force for future, unless they change it.

How will you prevent yourself from going crazy on one person if you get annoyed again?