10/29/16

Time of the incident:

15:43:08 ish +- 30 seconds

What rule do you believe was broken:

Section 12: Combat Logging

Any evidence available:

http://i.imgur.com/W9KzXIJ.jpg

Describe the incident:

I shot him. He logged out. Body still there. More than willing to resvole. He logged out so i could not get to him. I talked with his gang in an attempt to resolve, however they claimed he was offline.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

"Section 12:
Combat Logging

Logging off during any form of RP is not permitted, you are to wait until the situation is fully over before exiting the server, that includes waiting for a revive, disagreeing with a roleplay situation, to try and save gear, etc
If killed you are to fully respawn in a location before logging off.
Remember if there was an issue with a situation, you can be compensated."

Not sure how this can be misleading. As you admit yourself you log out before respawned. It clearly states that is not allowed in the rules

I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge in any community you might have played in, not to logout until you re-spawn, otherwise it is classified as combat logging. It's not a development issue, it's a very common and basic rule you must follow in any community.

No one is triggered, and no, you don't log off until you re-spawned, due to your failure to acknowledge such a basic rule I'm actioning this ban for 24hours for combat logging.

It is very basic on any Altis Life community that you do not log off until you have respawned, otherwise there is a chance you will keep your gear-which in this case I am unable to tell if it was your intention to do so or not.

If there are no medics, the Police would be able to revive you after a certain amount of time has passed if you had requested medics...

Actioned-24hours ban