If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I am an innocent I have done nothing wrong

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Maybe becuase i wanted to cheat Exp and money on KOTH

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

If that s not the case then, can a member tell me why?

Thanks Fabrizio,

I have banned you because from the evidence I was presented with, I had the suspicion that you were scripting.

You were at the gang hideout, naked and talking to a player. You then said you were leaving the area to which, you go into an inventory (the animation that you are), and then you put on full clothes, backpack, hat etc, even though you weren't near a car or anywhere else of that matter that would allow you to pick them up.

Would you care to explain this please?

This is called my friends Arma 3 Mechanics.As an experienced player I know that you can press on the Inventory of something then walk a little bit, take inventory and run :).In my case what i did is that i gave the keys (valuing life) but I took my gear out the sneaky way and ran away.If I was scripting I would admit it as i m not that kind of a person who likes ruining the game for everyone else. ( sorry for the long time to reply i have exams and i m studying hard )

3 hours ago, Marios said:

but I took my gear out the sneaky way and ran away

No. You took it out the "fail RP" way. How are you physically able to remove items from a vehicle inventory, whilst facing away from it and running away.

It ruins the situation as a whole.

3 hours ago, Jamz said:

No. You took it out the "fail RP" way. How are you physically able to remove items from a vehicle inventory, whilst facing away from it and running away.

It ruins the situation as a whole.

Alright, But if we go like that my friend that aint Scripting or Hacking meaning that I should not be permabanned so uhm.... Also it s not Fail RP as I was facing the back of my car and then i ran away MEANING that i shouldnt be banned At All.

Edited by Marios

45 minutes ago, Marios said:

Alright, But if we go like that my friend that aint Scripting or Hacking meaning that I should not be permabanned so uhm.... Also it s not Fail RP as I was facing the back of my car and then i ran away MEANING that i shouldnt be banned At All.

I mean, if you want to smart about it, I could just deny the appeal...

I have seen the video. You put gear on whilst running away from the vehicle. That's fail RP within roleplay, as that is physically not possible.

2 minutes ago, Jamz said:

I mean, if you want to smart about it, I could just deny the appeal...

I have seen the video. You put gear on whilst running away from the vehicle. That's fail RP within roleplay, as that is physically not possible.

Alright, I believe you man can we end this at someday though :D ? ( becuase now we are just going on circles with the situatiion ofc i dont want to rush you guys by making the decision quickly I m just saying though)

Edited by Marios

Just now, Marios said:

Alright, I believe you man can we end this at someday though :D ? ( becuase now we are just going on circles with the situatiion)

Do you understand what you have done wrong then?