05/22/17

Time of the incident:

AM 03:40

What rule do you believe was broken:

rdm

Any evidence available:

https://vid.me/7qrA

Describe the incident:

so basicly me and fate saw a few trucks going to weed pro so we landed by the processor and after a few seconds i started taking shots for no reason and i got killed

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

man this is bullshit, i sad 10 times to the other to guy go away or we shot xD

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

haha the truth xD BBBBbullshit

I can confirm this is not true what "ilias" is talking about, he did not came with friendly attentions. They didnt give any warnings what so ever. And when i and Abbex didnt do anything wrong either they started to shot "Abbex" and he died. When we came away from there it was 2-3 guys up in the hills shooting towards us. It was simply a poor attemt to rob us. I mean why whould it be 2-3 guys hiding over the hill at night time?

Dont know his IG name... I sad clealy 3-5 times (go away or we will shot you) on the video.the guy infront of "ilias" i sad every thing to...

I sad to Rastaman to shot them because i sad it so many times and thay didnt go away...

I was asking to if your friend had one, to prove that he was (not) initiated on, when this is said the report in going to be rejected due to the circumstances that there is no proof wheter there was an initiation or not, if there was evidence from your friends side, it would be an easier call, but the reported will be getting the benefit of the doubt.

Report rejected.