Switched Report

Benny

19 minutes ago, Fabrizio R. R. Hernandez said:

@Blurr anything you wish to mention in regard to this?

yes, we was in a battle with syndicate at their pyrgos base and one of my teammates were shot in pyrgos by a syndicate member therefore i shot the syndicate member in pyrgos. in the video you can clearly hear them in combat and also the video is only a minute long..... i was also never asked to come into ts

Edited by Blurr

2 hours ago, Blurr said:

yes, we was in a battle with syndicate at their pyrgos base and one of my teammates were shot in pyrgos by a syndicate member therefore i shot the syndicate member in pyrgos. in the video you can clearly hear them in combat and also the video is only a minute long..... i was also never asked to come into ts

How could you know if you mate was shot in pyrgos by a syndicate member? The gunfight was all the way in Pyrgos Mil base and I'm in the middle of Pyrgos 850 metres away. It could have been anyone that killed your mate if you didn't see the person who shot him.

22 minutes ago, Benny said:

How could you know if you mate was shot in pyrgos by a syndicate member? The gunfight was all the way in Pyrgos Mil base and I'm in the middle of Pyrgos 850 metres away. It could have been anyone that killed your mate if you didn't see the person who shot him.

multiple people saw the person who shot him...

It's been seen before that snipers are seen around a gunfigth within 1200 meters, usually not further away, due to this, i'm going to reject the report, since pyrgos is a potential place to attack from.

Sadly this is the risk of being in a whitelisted faction, and to be uniformed, you'll need to be on your toes whereever you are, or make sure you're too far away from the certain scene.

Report rejected.