05/20/17

Time of the incident:

Not too sure

What rule do you believe was broken:

Metagaming and lying to admins and staff bare face

Any evidence available:

Yes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1bSQU4Ce4Q&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

We was chasing a truck because he was running away from us because he was doing some illegal stuff we was chasing him for about 20 minutes and then some guys in the heli came and we alt 1 them and after 20 seconds they landed and got out and we landed right next to them and got out a guy called @benny Was like what you doing and stuff like they they stop the guy in the truck put your hands up and he didnt comply so they killed him then one of the officers told @benny Put your hands behind your head or be taze something like that and then we tazed him and as he was getting up he was said to hes "members of his gang" they are on my body kill them.... We had a argument in a room in ts for about 30minutes he denied it and he friend put up a video of the whole this but the video ended before he meta gamed to save his friend from getting punishment the all was like provide a video but i didnt record but one of the cops did so there the video watch the whole thing and about 1.18 to 1.30 you hear him metagaming :)

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

4 minutes ago, originalbenzii said:

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

That's a lie.

You can see in 1:20 that I said "On me kill them" something along those lines. I was untazed by then and said it in game as well. I see you're mad and when we were resolving the whole other situation you tried your hardest to find a way of reporting me. This is not meta game bud. It's called hot-micing.