PaulS

Reason for ban:

Exploiting

Why do you think you were banned:

Because I ran over people in Kavala

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No, I don't

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Because I want to be apart of this community and it feels like this server is really good. It feels like it would be a waste to get banned on such a good server. If it makes things easier you can clean my profile, my money, my cars, everything. All I want is to be unbanned, whatever it takes. I swear it won't happen again

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

*EDITED*

Edited by Pastor LUL

To be honest i'm not too concerned about getting your stuff removed to unban you, i want you to tell me a proper reason for me to do it, not just because you want to play here agian, you've passenger seated and killed 3 people, why should i let you back? what can you contribute with? @Pastor LUL

Because I enjoy the server a lot. This was my first time playing altis life and I will learn from my mistakes. I can't do anything but promise to not do it again. I like the community very much and it would be a waste to get banned. I'm not great at roleplaying either but I'm enjoying it anyway. I tried finding a equally great server as this one but it's hard to replace.

Edited by Pastor LUL