Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/16/17

Staff member that banned you:

The Soldier

Reason for ban:

No initiation

Why do you think you were banned:

We didn't keep eyes on a police heli after a HM, when they turned up we gave warning shots (but it was not tracers, thats my fault), After giving warning shots they combat landed, then i shot 1 guy out of the heli as they landed.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I can understand why I was banned as I didn't provide evidence on my behalf, bear in mind I was at college all week, but still it was not tracers so I completely understand the reason as to why I was banned,

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I understand what I have done completely, it was just one big cluster fuck at the time, I did ask in ts if we should shoot and the response was 100% yes, I forgot about the tracer rule at the time and I wasn't thinking clearly at all. I am sorry for what I have done and I accept what I have done wrong.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I don't believe so and Im going to be straight I looked up "extenuating" on google and still have no idea what it means. but I have a video on my behalf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUDco8DF0c8&feature=youtu.be

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

You were banned for toxicity, which I am going to assume was you not being very polite on the report.

If you were to be unbanned, would you chose to conduct yourself differently on the forums. And when evidence is requested, which you have, you will provide it with less hassle?

Unbanned, after review of video by Reborn Lead.