05/19/17

Time of the incident:

11:45 (ish) GMT

What rule do you believe was broken:

Random Deathmatch

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/N566jQQkyCk

Describe the incident:

I pulled up to where my friend was roleplaying with the police, I seen him in restraints heading towards the police car. So I hopped in the police car, when Dean was placed in it. The officers immediately fired at me without saying a word.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Bill Whyte
Wrong clip

There was initiation prior to you running off and you also stole a police car in the green zone ....not to mention the fact that Benzi isn't the one that tazed you i'm not sure what the point of this complaint is ...you where also goading him and the other cops in the green zone and arseing aroud as i sat and watched it myself.

Fierce memes, was the one who tazed you, not benzii.

Benzii is in all rigth to disable the car when it's stolen infront of him, if there is no other way to pursue the vehicle, however, You should not be tazed straigth after crashing, atleast an effort should be made of chasing you, when this is said, you aswell steal a car in the greenzone, which is a rule violation aswell, i suggest you try and talk with Fierce memes about this, and talk about a solution, from what i can say now, report a person breaking the rules by breaking them yourself, is probably not the best thing to do.

Do you wish to continue the report?

If yes, towards benzii or fierce memes?

because they would be involved in the situation.

ive seen it happen many times. a whole unit hops down

To be honest, I think this is getting way too petty. Its over a little thing. I think if we can all agree to drop this and move on with life. Now that I look back at it, I think I was being a bit of a <inappropriate2> not going to lie.

Edited by Bill Whyte