Steam ID:

Date of ban:

03/05/17

Staff member that banned you:

dont rly know

Reason for ban:

Mass RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

Well, I actually tried to kill an officer at kavala police station, Probably that's why i got banned.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, Because i actually didn't mass RDM, I tried to kill an officer without initiating on him and i didn't rly know the rules at that time, Also i killed 3 people but after i initiated with them (told them to put their hands up, Gave them 3 seconds and then after i killed them, I got the ban.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I should be banned because i didn't rly Mass RDM as the ban message ingame says, i just killed 3 people after i told them to put their hands up and gave them 3 seconds to comply. But yeah, I probably deserved a ban for trying to RDM an officer at kavala police station, But it shouldn't be a perm ban as i was new to the server and didn't know the rules.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Ye as i said before, I didn't mass RDM but i still deserved a ban for trying to RDM an officer

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes