Isac Dick

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Aminul, -madrid- , -ROMBO-

Date of the incident:

05/18/17

Time of the incident:

17:15

What rule do you believe was broken:

1.7 If you are involved in a road traffic accident with another car, you are not permitted to rob/kill/arrest each other. (repair continue the chase)

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osdnKVQlc6I

Describe the incident:

Me and my friend was about to drive away and then some rebels crashed into us and then proceed to rob us. We tried to tell them it was against the rules but they ignored us. And the initiation is bad to "GET OUT GET OUT" and shot at our car is kinda fail RP to. I said to them to come TS but they ignored that to.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Isac Dick
some information

Upon reviewing this video over and over, i can conclude that this will not be classed as a traffic accident, the rule states that you repair and continue the chase, yet no chase is ongoing, the robbers, pulls up in attempt of preventing the vehicle from moving forwards to initiate, they scratch, and arma physics launches them back.

No action will be taken.

Report rejected.