Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/17/17

Staff member that banned you:

N/A

Reason for ban:

Trolling

Why do you think you were banned:

to be perfectly honest with you i wasn't sure why i was banned..

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

yes this is because i got banned for trolling even though i never trolled anyone.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

N/A

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

so yesterday i got banned for trolling. it all happened when i was shot in gang hideout 2 by a guy called one shot (a syndicate). i started speaking in a side chat asking people if they want to join and take down syndicates in future. so i get into kavala square and hes there, he comes straight up to me giving me abuse saying " what you saying about syndicate" i still dont understand how he knew it was me... bad role-play maybe. so i go down towards the garage and get pulled over by the cops for having no belt on and he comes over to me hits me over the head and puts me in cuffs whilst im speaking to cops. at this point i still dont understand how he knew it was me as i never told him my name and he never asked for my name. i also had a suv car out with medic on the side and he accused me off stealing from a medic as apparently i hadnt played the game since the paint spray issue (even though i had) i then got in his car and drove away. And not so long after I get banned for trolling I feel this is unfair that I get banned for something I never did and OneShot got nothing for very bad RP.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

These are the notes I have got on this.
"While restrained jumped in vehicles driving seat and drove off then disconnected".
So firstly it seems you committed FailRP and you also combat logged?

What do you have to say about this?

combat logged?? u mean i had to go offline so i left?? and technically i didnt combat log i got away counted to 10 seconds then left just like aborting? and yes i jumped in his car as he failed RP bad on me

Edited by Mabbo

The reason why its considered combat logging is as what you did is similar to just disconnecting whilst in restraints. Just with the car involved.

How is it remotely fair towards the police officer / realistic to just hop into a car drive off and then disappear all whilst in restraints?

it wasnt a police officer it was a syndicate called OneShot who randomly came up to me in greenzone hit me down and handcuffed me threatening me the cops stood there and were like " woah" they couldnt do anyhting there was so many syndicates.

You aren't getting it. The problem was you getting into the car whilst restrained and then logging off.

Read the rules so you don't make another mistake.

Unbanned