05/18/17

Time of the incident:

12:51

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM , combat logging , vdm, broke NLF

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_avC1M7-J4&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

I was in the greenzone wasiting time with my friend, this guy comes out of nowhere, keeps running us over. After a while he stops at the market. I was going to speak with him about what he did and what he is doing, but before I know he shoots me. I decided not to report him the first time because maybe he did a mistake or something like that, but after a few min he came back. This time I tried to talk to him, explain him what he did wrong , but then again I get shot. He also shot my friend ( the other medic) just because. After we re spawned a police officer killed came and killed him. He then proceeded to come back within 1 KM. He also disconnected when the cop hand cuffed him. If needed I will post the other video where you can see him breaking NLR and combat login.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No