Forums = need Help

TheAdventurer

It takes far to long for requests to be looked at on this website maybe get someone who has time for the community. 24+ hours and there is still comp requests not been looked at.

You have an active server but lack on the forums. if there is too much work get others to join the team.

My situation was so bad i sat on the server for 45 mins till someone actually felt sorry and gave me start up cash.

And if you read this and think there are other servers to play wrong way of thinking. I have had an Arma server and know how hard to build a server that gets members is. to push them to other servers means you dont have what it takes.

You have a good server and community keep it up but please dont slip on here.

I think it is perfectly good. Plus, a few new admins have been introduced.

Most of staff will have jobs. Either full time or part time, it is still incredible that they use that time to go through OUR requests and reports THEN go and play/code.

They're gamers too, they have to fit in more than us. It is very unreasonable of you to expect more FOR FREE. The staff do this for free (Unless I'm wrong?).

Please bare this in mind. Don't just think of it from your pov, please

Edited by OwenB

We understand that some requests do take a considerable amount of time and we do try our hardest to resolve all requests by request from the members of the community.

However, there is room to improve and we have recently increased the size of the Staff team; we got three new staff members in an effort to reply and resolve requests faster.

Most staff have full time jobs or are studying full time, so it will take some time to reply to some requests every now and then.

Hope you understand the situation.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, Atek said:

Id love to see another community that does it better, so far this is the best ive seen in 3 years...

1. 'm not here to promote other community's

2, Its a silly request.

6 hours ago, OwenB said:

I think it is perfectly good. Plus, a few new admins have been introduced.

Most of staff will have jobs. Either full time or part time, it is still incredible that they use that time to go through OUR requests and reports THEN go and play/code.

They're gamers too, they have to fit in more than us. It is very unreasonable of you to expect more FOR FREE. The staff do this for free (Unless I'm wrong?).

Please bare this in mind. Don't just think of it from your pov, please

none of the comp requests have been sorted for over 2 days now.

There is always room for improvement.

Perfectly good - Big statment

5 hours ago, Battl^^Eye said:

We understand that some requests do take a considerable amount of time and we do try our hardest to resolve all requests by request from the members of the community.

However, there is room to improve and we have recently increased the size of the Staff team; we got three new staff members in an effort to reply and resolve requests faster.

Most staff have full time jobs or are studying full time, so it will take some time to reply to some requests every now and then.

Hope you understand the situation.

Thanks.

Thank you for the reply.

I do understand that people work full time. AND EXAMS i didn't know its the season for them.

Look forward to a more active admin team soon :)

Not just work and studying though. They are gamers too, that's how they ended up here.

Me, personally? I think that the rate of which you get a reply is okay. As you said, there is room for improvement. However, it isnt necessary.

I would rather them do them whey they can, knowing that they arn't giving up their free time where they could be actually playing, over them doing them close to immediately because they are sitting there giving up most of their free time.

5 hours ago, TheAdventurer said:

Look forward to a more active admin team soo

We recently added 3 new staff, and are always preparing to expand...

it's not as simple as saying "free staff for anyone"... it's a LOT of access and a LOT of responsibility. We work with our community support, learning how they are, how they act and how they respond to situations before even considering promoting them... I trust our team, I do, but I have to ensure the right people get the right access for the job. if I didn't trust them, they wouldn't be on the team, we just need to wait and learn. Take Richard for example... was a good candidate for Admin, then we find out he's leaking private channels to another community.

Sorry, your comp took longer than a day, but we have a procedure we have to follow.

I think that you should stop complaining that people are volunteering, aka giving up time out of their sometimes busy lives, to give you virtual money when you were killed on a game.

There's nothing that's giving them incentive to do this, you are playing on the server for free and you will get a response reasonably soon, you can't expect volunteers to be glued to a screen 24/7 when working/studying.

If you want to help out, apply for Community Support when the applications are open and you can work your way up the food chain to the point where you can help out in this section.

Edited by WolfE

5 hours ago, Neo said:

We recently added 3 new staff, and are always preparing to expand...

it's not as simple as saying "free staff for anyone"... it's a LOT of access and a LOT of responsibility. We work with our community support, learning how they are, how they act and how they respond to situations before even considering promoting them... I trust our team, I do, but I have to ensure the right people get the right access for the job. if I didn't trust them, they wouldn't be on the team, we just need to wait and learn. Take Richard for example... was a good candidate for Admin, then we find out he's leaking private channels to another community.

Sorry, your comp took longer than a day, but we have a procedure we have to follow.

I understand. I looked at player reports and there getting looked at and replied to straight away.

5 hours ago, WolfE said:

I think that you should stop complaining that people are volunteering, aka giving up time out of their sometimes busy lives, to give you virtual money when you were killed on a game.

There's nothing that's giving them incentive to do this, you are playing on the server for free and you will get a response reasonably soon, you can't expect volunteers to be glued to a screen 24/7 when working/studying.

If you want to help out, apply for Community Support when the applications are open and you can work your way up the food chain to the point where you can help out in this section.

look how fast the player reports get sorted yet comp gets over looked.

8 hours ago, Chelston said:

They don't get overlooked? They have all be completed and there has not been a new one since 8 last night.

mate you did them when you saw this post! And you had to do ones from 3 days ago at the time you did them. Yet player reports were done asap. But don't worry about it. Looks like everyone is happy the way its run so you can sleep happy :)

Lol.

We have lives. I think going to work, spending time with my family and friends and going outside is so much more important than making sure your compensation request is looked at.

The sarcasm from you in this post annoys the crap out of me.

"looks like everyone is happy the way it's run so you can sleep happy".

Are you spoilt irl? Considering 24-48 hours seem too long for you.