05/12/17

Staff member that banned you:

Jamz

Reason for ban:

VDM/Combat log

Why do you think you were banned:

For breaking the above rules.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, ramming a heli into a tower that you know has about 6 cops inside is a clear rule break and it wasn't by accident. Therefore, this would be a justified ban.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I was a long standing member of the community, my roleplay isn't of the highest standard but I generally didn't have a problem with regards to my in-game behavior. I don't really play the game much any more and it's natural as a human being to be short sighted, in this instance, I was. I figured as I didn't play what I did, did not really matter. But, I effected the fun of others & this is something that should come above my own idea of fun. In future, I will not be so short sighted and think before my eyes light up at what turn't out to be a terrible idea. One day, I would like to think if I wanted to play this game again, I would have a decent server to come back to. Thus, I would like to be unbanned so that if I did want to play this game again I can play somewhere where I am familiar. Thus, a repeat of my actions is unlikely.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Not really.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

So lets begin with the first part, you are gathering up alot of bans on your record, i'm concerned about what you'll be banned for next if i unban you.

1. what went through your head when you decided to ram the helicopter into the tower with officers inside?

2. You're a PCSO, and aware that this can put an end to your career as a cop, if you unbanned?

So why should i/we let you back, it seems that you're struggling following the rules.

@Sage

"1. what went through your head when you decided to ram the helicopter into the tower with officers inside?"

Summed up in the relevant question: "If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:"

"2. You're a PCSO, and aware that this can put an end to your career as a cop, if you unbanned?"

That's fine.

Edited by Sage

" I don't really play the game much any more and it's natural as a human being to be short sighted, in this instance, I was. I figured as I didn't play what I did, did not really matter"

Do you have the plans to play more frequently? or just as it is now, because this sounds to me, that you dont seem to care that much really if you're banned or not, i can see this is your 3rd offence, how can i make myself sure, that you wont return agian and maybe go on a rampage one day.

Rather said, what can you contribute with to the server?

24 minutes ago, Fabrizio R. R. Hernandez said:

Do you have the plans to play more frequently? or just as it is now, because this sounds to me, that you dont seem to care that much really if you're banned or not, i can see this is your 3rd offence, how can i make myself sure, that you wont return agian and maybe go on a rampage one day.

If you expand on the selection of text you chose to quote me on then what you've asked has already been answered.

25 minutes ago, Fabrizio R. R. Hernandez said:

Rather said, what can you contribute with to the server?

Roleplay & Prequel memes

Go6S4Hp3zgKDlepHNplUTuls9izrQd5sa5VvNJPvFC4.jpg?w=540&s=7f742979f8913120cb4ce127d19b92a2

I see where you're coming from, dont get me wrong, but what i'm more looking after is an expanded explanation of why you thougth this was a great idea, basically everyone knows that crashing a heli into others is seen as VDM unless it's in the redzone, which is a common rule, you've been here for a long time, and are well aware of it, as stated my concerns here is the fact that you've been here quite a time, you know the rules, but still breaks the most common of them, aswell as combatlogging straigth after, because you were short sigthed, i dont get it to be honest, do you forget the basic rules, when you're trying to have fun, or what was the actual purpose behind it, i can't imagine you fly around yourself and say "well i'm bored, let me crash into this building here with officers inside", What actually made you take that decision?

I've said all I can say in regards to your questions, there isn't a reason to expand other than your own difficulties in understanding the meaning of my language. Perhaps a language barrier here?

I'll try to assist you the best I can.

32 minutes ago, Fabrizio R. R. Hernandez said:

an expanded explanation of why you thougth this was a great idea, basically everyone knows that crashing a heli into others is seen as VDM unless it's in the redzone, which is a common rule, you've been here for a long time, and are well aware of it, as stated my concerns here is the fact that you've been here quite a time, you know the rules

"I figured as I didn't play what I did, did not really matter. But, I effected the fun of others & this is something that should come above my own idea of fun. In future, I will not be so short sighted and think before my eyes light up at what turn't out to be a terrible idea."

So, in essence, your request for me to expand on why I thought this was a 'great idea' makes no sense here. It was a case of careless action.

32 minutes ago, Fabrizio R. R. Hernandez said:

i dont get it to be honest, do you forget the basic rules, when you're trying to have fun, or what was the actual purpose behind it, i can't imagine you fly around yourself and say "well i'm bored, let me crash into this building here with officers inside", What actually made you take that decision?

"Yes, ramming a heli into a tower that you know has about 6 cops inside is a clear rule break and it wasn't by accident. Therefore, this would be a justified ban."

&

" I was. I figured as I didn't play what I did, did not really matter. But, I effected the fun of others & this is something that should come above my own idea of fun."

Again, careless action.

The other bans are irrelevant here given that (from memory)

1. Was for RDMing a lag switcher & his friend

2. Was for telling someone to "KYS"

3. ?

So, nothing of a similar nature as to what occurred here.

Thus the relevance (or lack there of) to this ban & the likely hood of a repeat given my ban history makes no sense.

I hope this helps you reach a conclusion & understand my perspective in that I have acknowledged what I have done, A word given in no repetition & prequel memes.

I get what you say, but i try to figure out what made you do it, you just dont forget about the basic and most common rules out of nowhere, etc if someone encouraged you do to it.

You'll bring memes and wont do it again, when this is said, i'm not too happy about it, but in the end of the day, everyone can change.

You'll be granted a chance again, to return to have fun, when you get time to play, we're all here to have fun, and get a relase of the daily stress in the real life.

Welcome back, dont fuck up agian.

Aswell a DCOM+ from the police will be informed, and will take a conclusion if you're to stay or be removed, the decision will not be taken by myself.

Unbanned.