05/16/17

Time of the incident:

17:50

What rule do you believe was broken:

Random Death Match

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/wRtI6mojIVg

Describe the incident:

well you can see everything in the video start from 1:20 its when i got to the gang hideout, after 1 min i saw a police going into to the gang hideout 2 then i hear shooting, so i ran to the nearest hill with my weapon, i didn't done anything only looking then i got random shoots from the officer called Charly..

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Hello MonsterClown, I will be dealing with your player report today.

From the evidence provided, it clearly shows that you are presenting a weapon in a gunfight, even though you were not a part of it itself.

When a gunfight is taking place and you don't want to get killed, you should leave the area as soon as possible. If there is a gunfight taking place and you are seen to be in the surrounding area with a weapon in your hands, it shows @Charly or any Police officer for that matter that you might be involved with the gunfight in the Police are in, and so because of this, the officer was entirely permitted to open fire on you, as like I said before, you had your weapon out in a gunfight when there is a gunfight between rebels & Police. He is able to do this as he cannot tell if you are involved or not and because you have a weapon in your hands.

And so from the evidence provided, I am going to reject this player report.

Thanks,

Battl^^Eye.