Date of the incident:

05/16/17

Time of the incident:

8:21

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor Rp \ Poor initiation

Any evidence available:

Describe the incident:

I Crashed into his car and i went behind walls and he came into me drop your gun or die and killed me

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by KingOfNeptune

First of all, it was a 3v1 scenario so why did you not value your life and surrender to us in the first place? Why not wait for your syndicate gang to save you? We were not even going to kill you if you didn't start shooting at us. But I can admit "DROP THE GUN OR DIE" was kinda bad to say I could say like "drop the gun or get shot" But at that moment it was people everywhere so I did not think before words got out of my mouth. But why should we get punished when you actually started shooting at us? It would be another story if we just killed you directly without you shooting, but that was not the scenario.

2 hours ago, KingOfNeptune said:

i have a clear evidence if tidus requested it , second thing i had 2 people to back me up and they died , and you you're suppose to punish to be taught how to initiate correctly

And you should learn to value your life! your friends was not even near when we initiated on you, so why didn't surrender? after like 1 min your friends started shooting at us and we killed them both.

Okay so from what I have seen, the initiation to KingofNeptune is terrible, that's not how you should initiate. This is essentially 'hands up or die', and is a bannable offence. When you want to initiate next time, say something more than 'do this or die'.

KingofNeptune, you shot first and you took the risk to get killed. However with that being said, Carolus and your friends who initiated on KingofNeptune should give him compensation as it is fail RP of an initiation. Also Neptune, you should make more of an effort to resolve, to type when you're dead and not make any other effort isn't good enough.

I do not wish to ban anyone and I'd like this to be resolved instead.

@KingOfNeptune Please confirm they have compensated you for your gear that was lost and I will close this case.