10/03/17

Staff member that banned you:

not sure

Reason for ban:

being somewhat associated with rdmers

Why do you think you were banned:

I was in a gang with some people that were fail rping and also rdming

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I think it was unjustified because I made sure that I was not a part of the poor roleplay and I only killed someone where I had been shot at by some syndicate member however I do realise some of my actions were in fact a rulebreak I had unfortunately NLR'd and I regretfully apologise for this.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

In some ways I do think my ban was justified as I was affiliated with the people that were breaking rules I tried to explain to some admins that I was not involved like the other people within the gang but I understand I played a part in causing a major inconvenience for staff and I only hope you can consider my sincerest apologies and entertain the notion of unbanning me

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

nope

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

On 2017-5-18 at 0:17 PM, Fabrizio R. R. Hernandez said:

The gang was killing people inside of agios with little to no rp at all, and then you we're caugth aswell by breaking the NLR after being killed yourself.

How are you going to step up and improve yourself if you were to be unbanned?

@Zodiac

I can assure you that I won't be breaking rules like this again with certain other communities becoming a bit stale right now, I want to spice things up and start afresh on a new and innovative community such as reborn roleplay I can assure if given the opportunity to come play here again I won't fuck up

16 hours ago, z0diac said:

I can assure you that I won't be breaking rules like this again with certain other communities becoming a bit stale right now, I want to spice things up and start afresh on a new and innovative community such as reborn roleplay I can assure if given the opportunity to come play here again I won't fuck up

Lesson is to be learned, i hope you'll improve yourself, and stay out of trouble.

Unbanned.