Date of the incident:

05/15/17

Time of the incident:

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM, Fail roleplay

Any evidence available:

Video of them killing me https://vid.me/BqWd

Describe the incident:

Complied, put my hands up. They robbed me and then they killed me, I complied them at every demand made.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Sam Bears
Posting link for video

you havent tried to resolve this situation on teamspeak at all mate

And also we took your coms and then you said that oh we will see about that when ever we said anything which we though was suspicious so then we killed you.

i have recording of all of this and you have lied because you didnt try to resolve it on teamspeak at all so dont even lie!

It's not, we are still allowed to assassinate people i have done it multiple times and i have seen other syndicate members doing it all the time.

Also if you are saying we RDM'ed you then you need to show 2 mins before the rule break. You might find that if you read the procedure.

For RDM/VDM reports, we REQUIRE you show us at least 2 minutes of video before hand

Edited by Keith Lemon

6 minutes ago, LUKEREYNOLDS2001 said:

Yeah but you say that you have tried to resolve the problem on teamspeak but you didnt so why do you have to lie.

Why the fuck should I try to resolve shit with you guys, rdming and fail RP. U execute me because what? Why the fuck should u even put ur hands up and comply when ur RP is so shitty, I should of pulled my gun and shot towards u instead.

1 minute ago, Sam Bears said:

Why the fuck should I try to resolve shit with you guys, rdming and fail RP. U execute me because what? Why the fuck should u even put ur hands up and comply when ur RP is so shitty, I should of pulled my gun and shot towards u instead.

Then you would of broke the "Value your Life" rule because we all had guns aimed at you so...

20 minutes ago, LUKEREYNOLDS2001 said:

Then you would of broke the "Value your Life" rule because we all had guns aimed at you so...

No shit, thats why I complied, to comply with u guys tho is useless, Wont happend again. If you dont think that executing someone who complied and done what u asked is fail RP, then I dont even know. It's fucking stupid, you guys know you're wrong.

@Sam Bears I need a recording of the whole incident please.

And everyone else involved, if this hasn't been resolved, resolve it over teamspeak. I will give you all 24 hours. If nothing has come out of trying to resolve it, then I will take action.

Also, if your communications have been taken, you do understand you are NOT allowed to speak to anyone over teamspeak or anywhere else except for Direct Communication/Vehicle Channel?