Steam ID:

Date of ban:

03/10/17

Staff member that banned you:

Unknown

Reason for ban:

NLR, Poor RP, RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

I don't know if me and my friends were blanket banned but from what I've heard as I wasn't online apparently they all got banned after having some combat in Agios, after the combat which had lasted a long time admins teleported to them and had killed them while invisible. As I have said I don't remember if I was directly involved in that situation but I understand what they did was wrong and I can also admit to NLR'ing a few times in other situations, but with the RDM and Poor RP I'm not too sure.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Stated in previous question and I believe the ban was justified.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I believe I should be unbanned as I would like to play the community a little more and continue to have fun on the server, and as stated before I don't know if I was directly involved in the situation that had occurred in order for us all to get blanket banned.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Unknown

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

7 hours ago, Fabrizio R. R. Hernandez said:

The gang was killing people inside of agios with little to no rp at all, and then you we're caugth aswell by breaking the NLR.

How are you going to step up and improve yourself if you were to be unbanned?

@TheorY

Like I have said I wasn't fully involved in the situation and had died before the whole agios fight had started. But If I was to be unbanned obviously I wouldn't do the same as what had happened in agios and would abide by the rules fully.

16 hours ago, TheorY said:

Like I have said I wasn't fully involved in the situation and had died before the whole agios fight had started. But If I was to be unbanned obviously I wouldn't do the same as what had happened in agios and would abide by the rules fully.

Fully or half involved, makes no certain point in this, what you've done, is you broke the new life rule, as you state youself, since this is your second offence, i will let you be unbanned this time. for future reference, make sure what is going on, if you're part of a situation, or logging on to play with some friends who already playing, and if you die, for some reason, ask yourself, is this 1km away?.

Good luck out there, don't fuck up :)

Unbanned.