Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/14/17

Staff member that banned you:

Don't know who but I think it was Fuel

Reason for ban:

Racism

Why do you think you were banned:

I am not a racist person. I do however have banter with friends some times by calling them the n word in group chat, and this is why I think I am banned as I do not openly use racial slurs rather more privately and even then rarely. However I think I was banned primarily for using the n word on the training server during a pre training session with friends in group chat.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No it was justified as racism is something that should be taken seriously however I think it was quite abrupt as out of nowhere I got banned with no prior warning and I never recalled using racial slurrs openly/Publicly only in group chat with friends.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I think I should be unbanned as I am not a racist person and I do not promote Racism in any way. I may use racial slurs however I make sure it is rare this happens and in private with friends as where I come from this sort of vocabulary is normal on a day to day basis, however I make sure not to use them openly and if I have I apologise and understand what I have done is wrong.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Not sure what extenuating means. I used racial slurs as a vocative for friends in group chat but this was only with friends and not openly/publicly however this is something very serious and I am very sorry and apologize.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Racism/Racial slurs is not tolerated on our servers or any of our services at all.

It doesn't matter whether it's in group chat, etc, as it can still bring a negative view onto our community if people think we allow it.

Since this is your first violation, I will unban you.

Do not do this again,

Unbanned - 16/05/17