Little talk about weed RP

H.Torres

So, firstly let's talk about what is a RP server on ArmA 3.

So, the objective of arma 3 rp servers is to simulate real life, isn't it? Ok, so let's imagine, the police sees someone(In real life) leaving a known drug area, with a vehicle, ofc they go and talk to the guy that they just saw, and then, they ask the guy what was he doing there and the guy says "collecting tea leaves" or something like that, and then the police ask him if they can see the supposed tea leaves... So, they see some little bags with some kind of grinded leaves, and the guy says that is grinded leaves of some kind of tea plant, the police is not falling on that one... Let's be honest, people here who already saw weed, you can distinguish weed from tea. That's it, you can. Whats the point of acting like it is tea? It clearly isn't.

4.9 Power gaming is basically creating impossible situations that are outside the mechanics of the game. For example, do not sit in the back of someone's car and tell the driver ÔÇ£I have got a gun to your headÔÇØ, this ruins the whole fun of the situation, ÔÇ£I have rigged the building to explodeÔÇØ, ÔÇ£I smell drugs!ÔÇØ.

"I smell drugs!"

Yeah, why is that even power gaming? Isn't this simulating real life? On real life you can smell the weed, so, why? Someone needs to explain this to me with every detail, because I've never been so close to stop playing on RP servers.

"do not sit in the back of someone's car and tell the driver ÔÇ£I have got a gun to your headÔÇØ"

To me there's a difference between this and the "I smell drugs", This one the weapon doesn't exist on his hand, on the "I smell drugs" the drugs are inside the truck! They exist!

I would like to see someone fool a officer IRL about the weed being tea... This just makes me laugh so much.

So, the point is, on real life you would get 100% arrested, why shouldn't you in a RP server?

There is your "Tea"

dry-weed.jpg

Much love.

Hector Torres

Edited by H.Torres

2 minutes ago, Andy James said:

The bags its put in is a zip bag, a good zip bag is smell proof hence you can't smell it, the story: i had been to sand processor ( my tea factory) and i had crushed up my tea and have put them in individual bags, i was going down to Kavala to place it inside of the filter bags (tea bags) and ship it off to the uk due to the demand of tea which cannot be fulfilled by the UK. You then started going no no its pot, i said officer if you want you can follow me and see the process you said no, i asked for a higher up as i believe they wouldn't have shut down the rp as much as you did, you said no higher ups are available which is when i was bombarded by some bored cs and scs. none of them say anything apart from a sc who i forgot the name of he then tells me he'll drug test it IN HIS CAR whereas i tell him how about we go down to the pd and wait for the higher up where as he goes ahead and seizes all my items from my truck and gives me a 20k ticket. When asked why he did it he claimed i rewarded the good rp by giving a 20k ticket and not scrapping the truck.

ROFL

7 minutes ago, Andy James said:

a good zip bag is smell proof hence you can't smell it

Well, people can still open the bag..., Its just my opinion, to me, thats not good RP... As if the cops are just idiots that can't tell weed from tea. Something that the police deal with every day. The best rp yet I've heard with weed, it's the one that people are shipping it to hospitals to treat some kind of new desease bla bla bla, they took all the pot with them. I'm not changing my opinion on this.

They got the marijuana

15 minutes ago, Andy James said:

The bags its put in is a zip bag, a good zip bag is smell proof hence you can't smell it, the story: i had been to sand processor ( my tea factory) and i had crushed up my tea and have put them in individual bags, i was going down to Kavala to place it inside of the filter bags (tea bags) and ship it off to the uk due to the demand of tea which cannot be fulfilled by the UK. You then started going no no its pot, i said officer if you want you can follow me and see the process you said no, i asked for a higher up as i believe they wouldn't have shut down the rp as much as you did, you said no higher ups are available which is when i was bombarded by some bored cs and scs. none of them say anything apart from a sc who i forgot the name of he then tells me he'll drug test it IN HIS CAR whereas i tell him how about we go down to the pd and wait for the higher up where as he goes ahead and seizes all my items from my truck and gives me a 20k ticket. When asked why he did it he claimed i rewarded the good rp by giving a 20k ticket and not scrapping the truck.

andy, believe me if you put 1kilo of weed in such a bag you will still smell it. Once I put 1gram in a good zip bag and hole my back pack smelled weed...

1 minute ago, Andy James said:

in the liason "ive heard this story many of times (one from me when he was ncu)" are you serious you haven't heard this story before as i defiantly have and i think all of the other cops or ex cops have

if you're transporting such a large amount you ain't gonna put it in zip bags you're gonna vacuum seal it wrap it and seal it again

I know but you still smell it if you enter the car while they are in those bags, weed smell is so strong that it goes trough that

2 minutes ago, Andy James said:

n the liason "ive heard this story many of times (one from me when he was ncu)" are you serious you haven't heard this story before as i defiantly have and i think all of the other cops or ex cops have

Nope, It was my first time hearing it, due to not doing drug dealer checks so often, I'm more of a "road officer" if you know what I mean

12 minutes ago, Andy James said:

to be honest if i could smell in game id know if i was gonna get robbed by a hobo as id smell him. i believe it should always be power gaming as its not an in-game function end of.

Can't compare the 2 things, one has nothing to do with another, completely diferent stuff

Just now, Andy James said:

only way you can actually confirm you can "smell weed" is searching him, scenario of bad cop: *Truck in kav square* Sir i smell drugs in your truck so im searching it *cop gets lucky finds 2 coke hes using for a sesh* okay sir im scrapping your truck.

I think you're getting me wrong, on that situation its wrong to do it.. *Truck in weed processing* After all the rp... "Sir can I confirm that you're saying the truth by checking the truck container, taking a bag and smell the content? Just to check if it is weed. This could be the correct way to use it.

13 hours ago, H.Torres said:

Ok, so let's imagine, the police sees someone(In real life) leaving a known drug area, with a vehicle,

SORRY BUT HAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

"the police sees someone leaving a known drug area". EVERYWHERE is a known drug area, ffs.

Anywhere and everywhere is a "DRUG KNOWN AREA". There isn't some certain street that's like, "holy shit he walked down this street, must be on drugs". You mad?

There isn't such a thing as a "DRUG KNOWN AREA". Don't be daft.

5 minutes ago, Jamz said:

SORRY BUT HAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

"the police sees someone leaving a known drug area". EVERYWHERE is a known drug area, ffs. You've clearly never done shit. Lets be honest.

Anywhere and everywhere is a "DRUG KNOWN AREA". There isn't some certain fucking street that's like, "holy shit he walked down this street, must be on drugs". You mad?

There isn't such a thing as a "DRUG KNOWN AREA". Don't be daft.

Well, I'll have to say otherwise, on the school I am, theres a bar near it, that bar its known of having people with weed, hell I once went there as the other bar was closed for some reason and by leaving a police car came driving slowly looking at me and my friends and they just stoped and asked us if we had something on us, I even had to take of the battery cover of my smartphone so they can see if I had...

Edited by H.Torres

2 hours ago, Jeffries080401 said:

If your moaning about realism, don't complain when I RP as a serial killer and kill (rdm) everyone,

Also, run everyone over and Have multiple car to car accidents (vdm) because I'm "drunk" xD

Don't compare this to RDM or VDM, it isn't really the same thing.