05/14/17

Time of the incident:

14:09:40 GMT +1

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM/Poor rp

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbb50Ahm2zs

Describe the incident:

HM going on. We lost eyes on trucks and all members of the rebel group for at least 10 minutes. When we turn up at gold buyer we get sprayed down. Talked to Jaco and a member of his gang. They stated that they have always "continued initation at banks". I have a longer video if its needed, but it is just us driving around for ages. It was over 10 minutes. If anymore time is needed then I can upload more

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Cool

I can confirm he didn't try to resolve the situation at all, The first shots were fired by one of us, and they were warning shots, after receiving the shots you decided to combat land anyway. (Shown in your own video, I also have a short clip.)

Its seems that every person I spoke to apart from C o o l was completely fine with the situation, and for some reason whenever there is a gun fight C o o l seems to have something to say about it e.g. an excuse, report or just genuine shit talk.

I would also like to add the fact that we had no one spotting for us, so the guy you called out and killed wasn't with us. So Jamie Hill Calls: "Whos that guy over on the hill, spotting for them?". Yeah you just kinda dropped yourself in that one. This is right at the start of the video:

I don't believe this should go any further but that's just my opinion.

Here are some people involved, @AdaM^ @Warlord!!!, The other guys are not signed up but their names are "Nader The Meme" & "Pieter"

Kind regards Jaconite :D

Edited by Jaconite

1 hour ago, Jaconite said:

I can confirm he didn't try to resolve the situation at all, The first shots were fired by one of us, and they were warning shots, after receiving the shots you decided to combat land anyway. (Shown in your own video, I also have a short clip.)

No attempt to resolve? You closed the conversation after having a go at me. The shots being warning shots? You can see them hitting the chopper it is not tracers.

Conversation with Adam:

b471355326e1158b0378c3feb22543a7.png

Conversation with you:

ff15259174e9e9a505a5cfe51dacf1dc.png

Its seems that every person I spoke to apart from C o o l was completely fine with the situation, and for some reason whenever there is a gun fight C o o l seems to have something to say about it e.g. an excuse, report or just genuine shit talk.

You can hear in the video other cops wondering why you are shooting. I am reporting it as you are breaking the rules simple as that mate.

I would also like to add the fact that we had no one spotting for us, so the guy you called out and killed wasn't with us. So Jamie Hill Calls: "Whos that guy over on the hill, spotting for them?". Yeah you just kinda dropped yourself in that one. This is right at the start of the video:

Not sure what this is supposed to state. The whole report is about how you had no eyes on us at all. So you are just restating the fact that you had no eyes on us or? I am able to upload a longer recording if its the time you are on about

Edited by Cool

We waited for over 15 minutes in the support room for you to join, you didn't join and on top of that you got one of you mates to message me instead of doing it yourself. I honestly don't get why you always make a big deal out of nothing, you should be grateful for the rank you have.

My advice to you is, show some gratitude for your current rank because many people are becoming sick of you constant bullshit.

Stop wasting staff's time my friend,

Edited by Jaconite

4 minutes ago, Jaconite said:

We waited for over 15 minutes in the support room for you to join, you didn't join and on top of that you got one of you mates to message me instead of doing it yourself. I honestly don't get why you always make a big deal out of nothing, you should be grateful for the rank you have.

My advice to you is, show some gratitude for your current rank because many people are becoming sick of you constant bullshit.

Stop wasting staff's time my friend,

I told another officer to msg you to contact me on teamspeak as I was driving at the time. You did not contact me, but Adam did and I found out you were in the support channel where I then messaged you and you closed the conversation after having a go at me. If you have a problem with me as an officer then I suggest you file a PCC against me as we are not able to deal with problems without being informed

2 minutes ago, Cool said:

I told another officer to msg you to contact me on teamspeak as I was driving at the time. You did not contact me, but Adam did and I found out you were in the support channel where I then messaged you and you closed the conversation after having a go at me. If you have a problem with me as an officer then I suggest you file a PCC against me as we are not able to deal with problems without being informed

I honestly don't have a massive issue with you, but it seems a large majority of the community do. I am personally not going to file a complaint against you as i'm not one for wasting peoples time.

You should probably stop acting the way you are, your not making a good impression of yourself. You seem mature but just the way you always become salty after fights you loose, its just pathetic honestly.

Some comments have been hidden as no video or screenshots have been provided and warning points will be issued in violation of forum rules.

@Jaconite do you have any video that shows you never lost visual contact with them or at least a video showing they were warning shots.

Also when you close the conversation on him after calling him salty, that was considered trying to resolve, he's not obligated to come back and try again, especially after you insult him.

6 hours ago, Thesoldier said:

6 hours ago, Thesoldier said:

Some comments have been hidden as no video or screenshots have been provided and warning points will be issued in violation of forum rules.

@Jaconite do you have any video that shows you never lost visual contact with them or at least a video showing they were warning shots.

Also when you close the conversation on him after calling him salty, that was considered trying to resolve, he's not obligated to come back and try again, especially after you insult him.

I wont be able to have access to my computer until Friday, I have a short clip of my friend and me firing warning shots, after the first set they decided to combat land (this is also blatantly shown within his video evidence), Just before he hit the ground I decided to put a few shots into their heli,as he had the option of leaving, but obviously he landed.

Also towards the end of the video it clearly shows them receiving warning shots, I might also add I wasn't on the hill I was in the gold trader compound. Is this really my fault? Lets run it through 1. They roll in balls to the wall 2. They then receive warning shots 3. After receiving warning shots they hot land 4. They get tapped out after CHOOSING to land, after they were given warning shots. Is this really a question? :S

Also instead of throwing it all at me when I'm trying to chill out and relax, why don't you question some other people involved. Im sure you will hear exactly the same story from everyone involved.

Edited by Jaconite
Doing it on an iPhone has its issues

Truth be told it's up to you and him and no one else as the report is against you.

Instead of giving everyone attitude all you had to say was I may have a video showing warning shots.

our rules are very clear no other parties need to be heard from unless it's a video they're posting because it's heresay evidence.

If you're going to act hostile with me when I'm just asking for a simple thing, I don't appreciate you being so disrespectful to me when all I asked was a simple question.

You can play here again when you learn to act like an adult

Edit: RDM report rejected for the record.

Action Taken for toxic behavior