Cradles

In-game name:

Brian

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Wolf

Date of the incident:

05/12/17

Time of the incident:

Around 11AM (I'm after uploading the video and deleting all my Arma 3 videos because my c: hard disk was nearly full at 30GB left)

What rule do you believe was broken:

Break of RP, VDM and blackmailing to report

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vgTU2P4Yzc&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

*Note contains strong language in the video and at the end of this report. So I was driving down towards the Gang Hideout 2 to see if there was any activity on.. Then I crashed and saw 2 officers being confronted with a guy with a weapon out, as soon I saw a shot being fired by this guy I interrupted the repair and had my tazer automateically being equipped and out of natur tazed him after he killed C O O L. Then I approached him and restrained him. I was trying to understand what was going on and he was complaining about fail RP when 2 police got out of the car to confront a guy with a stolen police car. I didn't hear any of the RP happening unfortunatly but no matter what happened it was still 2v1 and they were initiated on by 1 guy so I don't find this to be "fail rp"... Jason accidently killed C O O L by game mechanics and he was saying that that was fail RP so then I read him his rights because I was sure I was just going to send him straight to jail.. I then decided to ask the officers involved if they wanted to do anything and they said no... While we were talking we were approached by two guys, one of them RDM'd the guy who was restrained and I arrested him immediatly and was taking him back to the PD to send him to jail... Then as I was going I got VDM'd, little did I know it was Wolf... I respawned back at Kavala and apologised on behalf of the server for the RDM telling sorry. Then he started asking for comp so I told him that I wasn't gonna comp him and asked him to come to Teamspeak. He eventually (after aggresivly talking to me) decided to come to TS and talk it through... When I came on he started asking for comp and was really verbally aggresive after telling him to "Calm the fuck down" (In my behalf I should've said just to calm down like I did when I first restrained him but it wasn't the first time I ask him to calm down) and then he gets even worse which made me angry as you can see in the video. Afterwards we calmed down and started talking things threw and we couldn't resolve after he "Didn't give a fuck about my perspective" and didn't want an admin present (In my opinion he just didn't want any evidence shown).. Then I asked him if he wanted the other guy involved to be in the TS and he said he doesn't give a shit about them... At this point I got really angry and told him "You know what if you don't report me I will report you" because he kept being on denial about the VDM and was accusing me of it and asking for comp or report... Then Brad came and started talking to us, he let us talk about both of our persectives and he clearly doesn't know how Roleplay works and doesn't know anything about RP mechancics and rules... This guy was extremely rude to me, I tried my best to being nice to him but at some points I really cannot control myself and please excuse my excessive use of the word "fuck" or "fucking". In the video you can hear him saying that I wasn't part of the initiation, I just simply tazed him. I'm sorry for the long post and video but this guy really angered me and think he's worse than the casual rule breaker since he was threatening me to comp or I will be reported... *This report was reposted due to me messing up his name.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes