Paul Gascoigne

Date of the incident:

05/13/17

Time of the incident:

10:51

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://gyazo.com/d25223ebd8c7111db621f713611e4a40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xUO4nDQrC8&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

Spec Matthew took Paul Hostage we was in the process of holding Paul Hostage when Police back up arrived I decided being the higher rank there we would hand paul back to avoid confrontation and i personally made sure this happened we both left and went separate ways i went further North and left the scene of the hostage Situation Matthew was then being followed by police we set up roughly 2K from the hostage area and waited I crashed into a SUV and Paul pulled over i lowered my weapon and went onto Roleplay and i was tazed with no roleplay which then caused a ZERO ROLEPLAY Gunfight between SYN and Police which in the end led them all to die Paul is not just responsible for a RDM taze but for the deaths on his own team mates causing the Role play Standard to Drop

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

1. Scott obviously did mean to back into the first cop as he made a sound effect, and he made a statement that " I killed Him"

2. This was not RDM. See rule below

6.1 RDM is when someone Kills another without any form of roleplay, ie someone shoot someone without a single word said.
If you have been killed by RDM, NLR does not take affect.
It is not RDM if the person was roleplaying before shooting no matter how minimal the RP was, that would be considered Poor RP.

Really, Scott should be up here for VDM, and Fail RP.

Paul did not RDM, if anything it would be Fail RP if there was no initiation