05/13/17

Time of the incident:

11:00 GMT +2

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/5916129d886ac89bf6/rdm

Describe the incident:

Well i you can see it in the video my friends and i just stole a cop car and after a few miles got rdm'd by some dudes

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Just now, Chadwick said:

@George Bush Was this attempted to be resolved before posting?

Im not gonna lie i did not try to find a solution but i am talking to them right now i am okay if i lose the case but its not 100% my fault,I am new and i did join teamspeak to get more info about that tried to resolve the issue thing but no one answered the support channel,Do i just send them an ingame msg asking for comp or something like that ? and also if i lose the case because i did not talk to them can i open a new one after talking to them ?

Thanks

Usually, the proceeding would be stopped if you haven't tried to formally resolve with the group/person before posting. Unless a hacker and such, In future you would need to join the TeamSpeak and simply send them a message asking to talk about the thing that happened. If comp is needed and you have been wronged then they will comp you if not you shake hands and carry on with your day. but I will leave this open until you have spoken about it. Please join the support room and speak about this with a community support and the syndicate guys present.

21 minutes ago, Chadwick said:

Usually, the proceeding would be stopped if you haven't tried to formally resolve with the group/person before posting. Unless a hacker and such, In future you would need to join the TeamSpeak and simply send them a message asking to talk about the thing that happened. If comp is needed and you have been wronged then they will comp you if not you shake hands and carry on with your day. but I will leave this open until you have spoken about it. Please join the support room and speak about this with a community support and the syndicate guys present.

You can close this i will let them be this time but i have some more questions if they go ofline right after the rdm,vdm etc and are ofline for days what do i do? and also if they are not online on teamspeak do i just send them an in game msg to join?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Bobby Shmurda said:

You never contacted us, and so this is invalid.
We were also initiated on cops and we were shooting all cop vehicles that came down the road so you and your friend who were in a cop car, was obviously shot as we didn't have time to figure out who was in the vehicle.

If you steal a police/syndicate car you are at risk of getting shot.

Thats not correct you have to see who is inside before shooting them correct me if i'm wrong but you were initiated on cops not evrything that is in a cop car.

Edited by George Bush

If they go offline just after the incident, then I would wait maybe 24 hours to see if they come back online. Then after a genuine attempt to find them they still haven't come online then refer to support or post the report in hopes of a resolution.

On that note,

In regard to this report a player

Denied

After reviewing another report of a similar situation please fill in https://www.rebornroleplay.com/forms/6-compensation-request/