Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/10/17

Staff member that banned you:

PaulS/Fuel

Reason for ban:

VDMing a few people, calling PaulS stubborn

Why do you think you were banned:

Well I know I was banned for VDM, which was 1 day. Not sure for the week ban though.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I believe it was unjustified, I understand that I shouldn't be cheeky to admins. But calling some stubborn isn't really offensive IMO. After I messaged Paul I actually accepted the ban and didn't say anything or complain about it after the chat.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

--

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Not sure

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Yeah you accepted the ban but then decide to end the conversation calling me stubborn. http://prnt.sc/f6as01. I was already in the process of banning the guy that just RDM'd that dmitri in the greenzone when you chose to vdm 6 people down. So i thought i'd ban you for 24 hours like i do normally to vdmers to get them to come on teamspeak and talk to them about it why it isn't acceptable and it pisses alot of people off being stuck in the vdm script animation but then I just got that stubborn comment off you when anyone around here will tell you i'd unban after a talk since that's what i'm here for. I'll unban you here and it'll stay on your "record", it'll probably be used against you for any future rule breaks.

Unbanned.