05/11/17

Time of the incident:

Roughly 16:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

Racism, Shooting in the greenzone, telling me to "neck myself"

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hxDcILc45o&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

So I spotted a guy with a weapon in the GZ, I arrested him and he was breaking RP. His friend then pulled out a gun in the GZ and started shooting me... A syndicate guy thankfully knocked him out and I was able to restrain him... I then went to the PD and spoke to him inside the PD he told me what he did and had no regrets... I then took him downstairs to send him to jail and his friends were there.. His friend "Boris" made a "nan joke" in the GZ, he then told me to neck myself, then he started shouting "nigga", then he called me a "dirty paky".... At the end of the video you can see I tried talking to Boris asking him to come on TS and got a reply saying "fuck off virgin" and the other guy didn't reply...

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes