Steam ID:

Date of ban:

10/15/16

Staff member that banned you:

N/A

Reason for ban:

N/A

Why do you think you were banned:

Apologies for not being able to fill out the staff who banned me and the reason, I've only recently attempted to join the server with the message "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick (Appeal: rebornrp.com Perm))). The date I have given is a rough estimate as to when I likely got banned. I tried to connect to the server after having some friends saying about how good the Roleplay is on there compared to other Altis Life servers (which I won't name for advertising reasons and whatnot). So when I joined I was presented with the ban message. It was a long time ago, Im assuming when I first purchased arma around october where I was just going around on altis life servers and being an idiot not knowing the rules. However, I now have 900+ Hours on arma, most of which are on roleplay servers and I really want to experience and invest some time into the server as I have been told that it is good and Im rather disappointed that idiotic mistakes when I first bought the game have caught up with me:P

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

It was likely justified as I was new.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

As previously mentioned, I remember messing around on Altis life servers when I first bought the game, and likely broke some rules which led to my ban. However now Ive spent most of my time on Arma in Roleplay servers (most of which are modded) and I am aware of all the rules and the functionaility of roleplay servers. I have friends who recommended me this server to play and I apologise for any mistake I made as a new player to the Arma series and I really hope that Im able to be given a second chance as I am eager to be part of this community, thank you.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Not that I am aware of.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Wow, didn't know that, well first I wan't to apologise as I was new but I thought it was longer ago than that, maybe I have no concept of time:P. Anyhow, I feel i could be a good member of this community as I have friends that play and Im hopefully going to try and experience being in Police, EMT etc. I overall though know about rules and how to RP well and I feel I could contribute that to the server.