05/10/17

Staff member that banned you:

Unknown

Reason for ban:

Unknown "Hacking"

Why do you think you were banned:

Supposedly hacking.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Unjustified, been having problems with the game loading up. And being banned by the game for no apparent reason. Problem has persisted for a few weeks.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Played on the server when I can being a rolemodel for the community.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Game not working, as discussed in the past by Fuel. No tampering done appart from adding addons inside my ARMA 3 directory.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Game not working, as discussed in the past by Fuel. No tampering done appart from adding addons inside my ARMA 3 directory.

05.05.2017 16:56:19: 3h 56min | Russ(76561198205558533) | onLoad changed:

I wont paste the rest, but you have changed your arma 3 files, ie done naughty things.

I have been with Russ on patrol and I believe that sometimes his game crashes out of nowhere. It could just be accidentally putting something in the wrong folder. However what is there to gain for a cop using cheats? Russ would not waste £30 on a game just to buy hacks for it. Russ goes to University so I'm sure that "buying hacks" is not his top priority as he may have other things to sort out first. Russ has told me that he likes to mess around with mods of ArmA modding sites. So maybe his parametres fucked up and he launched the game with mods enabled and a dodgy mod.

Edited by Bill Whyte
Adding thing about mods.