Gem Mining

Salty

I thibk its Cool if we can have some gem mining , whixh you can do anywhere where a pickaxe is needed en u having a Chance of getting a gem and then be able to sell them regarding on the rarity.

Also maybe a mining Perk/levelingsystem which will give you bigger chances and a cut Perk/levelingsystem to be able to make The Gems you mined worth more.

So you can also just Mine and cut Gems for more profit but takes more grind/afkness

On 25/10/2016 at 9:42 AM, Salty said:

I thibk its Cool if we can have some gem mining , whixh you can do anywhere where a pickaxe is needed en u having a Chance of getting a gem and then be able to sell them regarding on the rarity.

Also maybe a mining Perk/levelingsystem which will give you bigger chances and a cut Perk/levelingsystem to be able to make The Gems you mined worth more.

So you can also just Mine and cut Gems for more profit but takes more grind/afkness

The levelling and perk system is something on my todo list, but it is not a quick thing to do, so if I did it now it would be a week or so without an update or bug fix, so I am going to wait until the server is stable everyone is happy then get to work on it.

Reference a gem system, what do you mean a full new item you can go and mine, or do you mean while you are mining copper there is a chance a rare gem pops up?

5 minutes ago, Fuel said:

The levelling and perk system is something on my todo list, but it is not a quick thing to do, so if I did it now it would be a week or so without an update or bug fix, so I am going to wait until the server is stable everyone is happy then get to work on it.

Reference a gem system, what do you mean a full new item you can go and mine, or do you mean while you are mining copper there is a chance a rare gem pops up?

when you are mining copper/iron/silver etc. you get a chance of getting a gem with a procentage of rarity and value and then you can sell them cut and uncut , but you need higher gem crafting to cut higer valueable gems.

Oh so you want me to add multiple different gems I get you, different gems different prices, I thought it was a really quick thing to do, but it is still pretty simple, will just take quite a bit of time to create all the new V items as each one I have to edit loads of files, but no issue I will get it done this weekend, but as its your idea, you have a part to play in this getting ingame, lets see how much you want it in.

you can choose how many different gems there will be, the names, what I need is a list of gems, both unprocessed and processed names, and 64x64 no background images of each one from before and after processing. enjoy.

5 minutes ago, Salty said:

when you are mining copper/iron/silver etc. you get a chance of getting a gem with a procentage of rarity and value and then you can sell them cut and uncut , but you need higher gem crafting to cut higer valueable gems.

1 minute ago, Fuel said:

Oh so you want me to add multiple different gems I get you, different gems different prices, I thought it was a really quick thing to do, but it is still pretty simple, will just take quite a bit of time to create all the new V items as each one I have to edit loads of files, but no issue I will get it done this weekend, but as its your idea, you have a part to play in this getting ingame, lets see how much you want it in.

you can choose how many different gems there will be, the names, what I need is a list of gems, both unprocessed and processed names, and 64x64 no background images of each one from before and after processing. enjoy.

Gonna go working on it with @Skyzzem Tonight