05/09/17

Time of the incident:

5pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM maybe Mass RDM also coming to the HM during a active situation

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/5911e8d977543a8743/og-rdm-x3

Describe the incident:

We were at the HM in the middle of robbing it bolt cutting the door and for no reason at all OG show up and start to shoot at us without saying anything and kill all three of us. I asked them to come to TeamSpeak to which I got a no go to the forums so thats what I am doing.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Jack Taylor

Hi

By how it looks i have to admit there looks like it was RDM. But this video doesnt show the full situation. We were in HM way before they were, there is also our car on the video. The fact is, we came down the hill, becouse 2 of us brought gun to the other 3 and we met on the hill.We were shouting at them for at least 30 seconds to put the weapons down, come out of vehicles etc, as we suppost to. In the video it looks like we were too far away, but i would really love to see video from one of their mates. Im 99% sure our initiation was loud enough and they heard it, becouse we were max 50m away from them and shouted at them for 30 sec (literally). I personaly think this guy was the furthest away from us and 2 of them heard it good enough. There is high chance that becouse the shortness of video, even this guy heard initiation, so we would like to see at least 1 min more of the video. Sadly, our crew consider this as a game and we have no intention of reporting anyone, so we dont make any videos. Tbh our computers dont support so much programs in background aswell.

3 minutes ago, OG Bones said:

Hi

By how it looks i have to admit there looks like it was RDM. But this video doesnt show the full situation. We were in HM way before they were, there is also our car on the video. The fact is, we came down the hill, becouse 2 of us brought gun to the other 3 and we met on the hill.We were shouting at them for at least 30 seconds to put the weapons down, come out of vehicles etc, as we suppost to. In the video it looks like we were too far away, but i would really love to see video from one of their mates. Im 99% sure our initiation was loud enough and they heard it, becouse we were max 50m away from them and shouted at them for 30 sec (literally). I personaly think this guy was the furthest away from us and 2 of them heard it good enough. There is high chance that becouse the shortness of video, even this guy heard initiation, so we would like to see at least 1 min more of the video. Sadly, our crew consider this as a game and we have no intention of reporting anyone, so we dont make any videos. Tbh our computers dont support so much programs in background aswell.

You were over 100 meters away if the admin requires a longer video I will send it however im pretty sure you landed in a heli so you werent there before us

Hey. Id like to say that its your job to make sure that we hear it. All we can see is that you just shot some unarmed people who didn't pose a threat. There was no need to frag us. As well, this doesn't matter as there was no initiation in the first place so it was RDM.

3 hours ago, Jack Taylor said:

You were over 100 meters away if the admin requires a longer video I will send it however im pretty sure you landed in a heli so you werent there before us

No we didnt land with a heli. That orange/blue truck is ours and it was there before you came.

18 hours ago, OG Bones said:

No we didnt land with a heli. That orange/blue truck is ours and it was there before you came.

Besides the point. You can see that there wasn't initiation in the video. Therefore this is RDM. Not to mention if you deny RDM. It is against the rules for another gang to interfere with an active Robbery of HM tresurary. You cant deny that you did that.

23 hours ago, Jack Taylor said:

In-game name:

Its a 1 minute video. Pretty sure your friend heard the initiation since he was running around and came to our truck aswell. You said you tried to resolve it with us but you asked for a 10million compensation which is clearly too much.

4 minutes ago, Tate said:

Besides the point. You can see that there wasn't initiation in the video. Therefore this is RDM. Not to mention if you deny RDM. It is against the rules for another gang to interfere with an active Robbery of HM tresurary. You cant deny that you did that.

You saw we were there before you and you still decided to try and break the doors down.

Just now, OG Bones said:

Its a 1 minute video. Pretty sure your friend heard the initiation since he was running around and came to our truck aswell. You said you tried to resolve it with us but you asked for a 10million compensation which is clearly too much.

For starters. I didn't ask for 10mil comp. As well, 1minute is sufficient as you can see me picklock and you never said a word and started firing. No matter which you put it you interfered with a HM and that is against the rules.

Just now, OG Bones said:

We were there before you.. Post the full video and you will see .

It wasn't active though. You weren't making an active attempt to rob it. We were actively robbing it and there was no RP. Either way there was no initiation and you interfered with an active HM.

1 minute ago, OG Bones said:

It was active. Your friend heard the initiation thats why he ran away.

He clearly didn't. The video shows before he runs away. And guess what you guys didn't talk. And you offered some comp that wasn't covering out gear. So you know you have done wrong.

You asked for 10mil comp and thats it. If you wanted to resolve you would've asked for something appropriate. But you just want us to get banned because you didnt enjoy the previous encounters we had.

2 minutes ago, Tate said:

He clearly didn't. The video shows before he runs away. And guess what you guys didn't talk. And you offered some comp that wasn't covering out gear. So you know you have done wrong.

The video doesnt show the whole situation.

Just now, OG Bones said:

You asked for 10mil comp and thats it. If you wanted to resolve you would've asked for something appropriate. But you just want us to get banned because you didnt enjoy the previous encounters we had.

The video doesnt show the whole situation.

It doesn't need to. It shows about 15se before you shot us and the resulting after. It is clearly showing that you did not initiate and there was no attempt for you to do so. It also shows you interfering with an active situation at HM