05/08/17

Time of the incident:

12:35-12:45

What rule do you believe was broken:

VDM, Fail RP, Combat/RP Logging, Verbal Abuse, Possible Hacking

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/MXWrqmF0z88

Describe the incident:

Having been VDMed twice by this guy and his buddy in a SUV ( not in vid but everyone else online at time will back me up e.g. Anthony Guetta) he tried to blame me for committing the vdm. having seen him running from police i followed him to help police. He then broke RP reading out everyones name in proximity, he then began to verbally abuse me and an office and others in side chat. He then as he even boasted about, combat/RP logged. The hacking part comes in as when he VDMed me it came up as Clem was Killed By Dennis Wise even though i was dead and he killed me. Cant resolve it with him obvs as he is self destructive and a c**t and when i started to export film he came back and kept doing it all over again

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes