05/06/17

Time of the incident:

8:55PM

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM x2

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/590e2dbe67d45652e2/rdm

Describe the incident:

we were driving down the road to go try to find a house that we were going to rob and my friend (being an idiot) ejected and died by accident so we went back to get his gun and then the cops randomly started spraying at us and killed us for no reason. We tried to resolve this in TS with him but he started to laugh at the situation and wasn't taking it seriously at all and was not willing to comp.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

There was a situation at weed pro these jump out of car in a active gunfight. I asked if u where in that situation and you guys said ''yes'' so i said that well u had a gun out just before we where shooing at weed pro. You spoke to me and only me and i only shot one of you so you can please contact @Txm (Tom) on Teamspeak. Thanks!

Edited by Kirky

Would like to say after Kirky laughed at us the first time we tried to resolve it again and Kirky continued to be cocky and Kirky was like oh what can I say im a good shot being dead cocky about the whole situation so therefore im not willing to speak to them about it again. We tried to resolve it and they were cocky

Edited by Jack Taylor

11 minutes ago, Txm said:

I was asked to be talked to, I said I'll join the liaison room soon after I finish the operation. I did but nobody joined. I also agree with what Kirky said, it was an active gunfight and you guys hop out of an SUV in the middle of nowhere with weapons running.

Hey mate. We never got asked to join the liason room. So frankly, there is a lot of miscommunication going on which needs to be resolved. As well, the need to be cocky when we tried to resolve this is not needed. Furthermore, we never said we were in that gunfight.