Time of the incident:

10:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzsUwrnhEFk

Describe the incident:

This guy stop his car and kill us without any reason or talking

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

On 5/6/2017 at 9:35 PM, XF4154L said:

Do not lie !!

Do you have evidence to disprove this? :

On 5/6/2017 at 8:19 PM, T0NY said:

This was not rdm the one i killed first shot at me by the garage when i was driving away so i looped around and killed him then you shot me with the zuba so i killed you

10 hours ago, XF4154L said:

So if some one report me i will say that he shoot me before and of course he will not have this evidence ..

No, that's not right. However, I can't just ban someone without correct evidence to prove things. Just because someone says "he did this" does not make it true, and I like to hear both parties sides, and he has said that something has happened previously at the garage.

10 hours ago, XF4154L said:

But look i have full recorded video from we spawn you can find him in KingOfNepton Case ..

Give me a link, I don't know what you mean.

Report denied.

Sorry but Tony has defended himself here, and I can't just ban considering he has said there was previous initiation, etc before this incident.

If you have any proof to disclaim what he has said, please make a new report. I would be interested to see a video from the garage to prove nothing happened there.